While I have been absolutely enamored in this band since I was a sophomore in high school, I was semi-surprised, but nevertheless happy, that they finally became a big thing.
Or well, as big as a morning slot at Coachella could define them as, anyway.
While Red isn’t my favorite
segment chronicle section EP from the Color Spectrum (that award safely, consistently, and unquestionably belongs to Violet), this is by far one of my favorite songs from the Spectrum.
The thing is, it’s so remnant of their Act I sound that it makes me question if I ever really liked their progression through the Acts, and whether the Color Spectrum will be their all-encompassing, final hurrah to their sound and their music production.
Which, really, would just suck.
tagged as: The Dear Hunter, The Color Spectrum, Red, I Couldn't Do It Alone, SLsounds,
- iamyourfanclub reblogged this from stretchedletters
- iamyourfanclub likes this
- plansatlanticism likes this
- such-a-separate-story reblogged this from stretchedletters and added:
- steamuserid reblogged this from stretchedletters and added:
- bloodcream reblogged this from stretchedletters
- stretchedletters posted this